Solar Hot Water - The solar that comes with a battery
Installers of commercial and residential solar hot water systems in western Massachusetts and surrounding areas.
Go Solar Hot Water!
Solar hot water remains the most energy efficient way of heating hot water--even when compared to solar PV and heat pump hot water heaters. Since solar hot water always comes with a battery (the tank) you can overcome 2-3 days of overcast weather before relying on the back-up heat source (electric element/boiler). With incentives the average installed cost of a system is less than $2,500. Call us today to see what solar hot water can do for you! (413) 768-0095
- Solar Hot Water Systems: Installation, Sales, and Service
- Residential and commercial applications
- Domestic hot water and space heating
- Western Massachusetts, The Pioneer Valley, The Berkshires, Franklin County, Hampshire County, Southern Vermont, and South West New Hampshire
- Home energy consulting
- Air Source Heat Pump (Mini-Split) Installation, specializing in the most efficient models from Fujitsu in partnership with Turnkey Builders